la información proporcionó también en español




Are you eligible to rent an apartment from the Caldwell Housing Authority?

The Caldwell Housing Authority provides rental housing to eligible farm labor families with limited income. However, the Caldwell Housing Authority has been given a waiver to lease to non-farm families and individuals providing priority preference is given to farm-labor individuals and families.









In accordance with Federal law the Caldwell Housing Authority is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex and familial status. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington DC 20250-9410 or call 1-800-795-3272 (voice) or 202-720-6382 (TDD).

Home | About Us | News | Contact Us
Copyright © Caldwell Housing Authority